Original jewelry storage models to make yourself. Are you in a hurry to get out of your house, as usual, but you can’t find your favorite pair of earrings or your favorite watch? And, this ring, you are sure to have left it right next to your phone, but it suddenly disappeared … So, it may be time to think about adopting some tips to facilitate your daily preparations without waste time. This report encourages you to produce an inspiring jewelry organizer that keeps your accessories always in sight. At your disposal: several tutorials and fantastic ideas for making wonderful jewelry storage.
Tutorial 1./Vertical storage
- A corkboard
- An inspiring photo (optional)
This type of storage requires almost no effort, but it is a fairly practical and aesthetic solution. You can use it to swing chains, bangles, or earrings. To add style to the painting, you can add a fashion photo or hang any other decorative object.
Tutorial 2. / Make your jewelry tree
- A branch
- A container (vase, bowl, flowerpot)
- Construction plaster
- A bowl for mixing the plaster
- A stick
- Metallic spray paint
- White gravel (optional)
1. If you want to give a stylish look to your jewelry holder, start by painting the branch using a metallic effect spray paint (gold, silver, copper). Let it dry well.
2. In the bowl, slowly mix the plaster with the water and stir continuously until you get a homogeneous liquid.
3. Fill 3/4 of the chosen container with the resulting liquid. Immediately place the branch in the center. Secure the branch well (for example, you can lean it against a wall) so that it remains in the desired position and landscape drawing.
4. To prevent the container from cracking during the process, about 2 hours after you pour the liquid into the container, make small holes in the plaster using the stick.
5. Plaster drying time varies depending on the size and material of the container. For the one in the tutorial, it took 2 days.
6. Decorate the plaster with gravel for a chic and natural effect.
Tutorial 3. / Artistic storage for earrings
- Mini easel
- Birch plywood
- Electric drill
- Mini drill bit (smallest available)
- Acrylic paint
1. Cut the plywood to the wanted area.
2. Using the ruler and pencil, mark the points to be drilled (to obtain a checkerboard pattern).
3. Drill the holes and remove the dust.
4. Once the wood is clean, and you can decorate it. For this, we use tape (to mark the outlines of the triangles of the pattern below). Then all we have to perform is utilize the paint. Leave to dry.
5. Lay the plywood on the easel and hang your earrings.
Tutorial 4. / Wooden jewelry organizer
- A wooden board
- Golden hooks
- A wooden dowel
- A mirror
- An ultra-strong glue
- A drill
1. We start by determining the arrangement of the hooks and the mirror.
2. Glue the mirror to the wood.
3. Drill the holes and insert the hooks.
4. For additional storage, install the wooden dowel at the bottom of the organizer and secure it with two hooks. You can also add a small wooden dowel for your rings.
Tutorial 5. / Jewelry organizer in hexagonal shapes
- Hot glue gun
- Hexagonal boxes (wooden or cardboard)
1. Start by painting the hexagonal boxes. In this tutorial, we make two organizer models: white and gray, but you can use any color according to your preferences. Leave to dry.
2. Now it’s time to build your organizer. Decide on the shape and glue the boxes together.
3. That’s it!
Tutorial 6. / DIY jewelry dish
- Mod Podge
- Alphabet stickers
- Terracotta saucers
1. Stick the stickers on the saucer. In this tutorial, we scatter them randomly and add polka dots between the empty spaces.
2. Paint the saucer in color to your liking. Next, add 2.3 coats of paint, allowing 20 minutes for each coat to dry. (To make it more natural to pare off the words, we recommend that you seal them on the saucer by applying a few coats of mod podge.)
3. Once the paint is completely dry, carefully peel off the stickers.
Tutorial 7. / Concrete cones for original ring storage
- Quick-setting cement
- Contact paper
- Bowl and stick
- Paper plate
- Plastic wrap
- Cone jig
- Marker pen
- X-acto knife
1. Print and cut out the cone template. Then trace it on the contact paper and cut out the shape.
2. Roll up the paper cone, then glue the edges with the tape.
3. Now, you have to prepare the surface on which you will let the cones dry. To do this, cut three circles on the paper plate (we must insert the cones into the holes with the pointed end down).
4. Mix the cement according to the directions on the package.
5. Pour the liquid into the cones.
6. Place the cones in the holes (pointed end down) and cover with plastic wrap. Let the concrete set for at least 12 hours.
7. Cut the tape and unmold the cones.
8. To decorate the cones, you can use paint. Thus, in this tutorial, we create a snow-capped mountain peak effect using white paint layers.
Tutorial 8. / effect jewelry box
- Wooden box
- Acrylic paint
1. Using a small screwdriver, remove the clasp from the box.
2. Make a hole centered on the top of the cover (for the button).
3. Apply one / two coats of white paint and let dry well.
4. Pick 6-7 acrylic paint colors and use them to create a terrazzo effect on the box. Using paintbrushes, create random shapes of different sizes and colors. Let the paint dry.
5. Attach your button to the top of the box.
Read More Related Article: Exceptional Outcomes of Packaging Companies | The Best Ways